Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Being An Irish Dancer
Article featured in Diddlyi Magazine.
Happy St. Patrick’s Week everyone! To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to list what I love most about being an Irish Dancer. Enjoy!
(10) I never thought my feet could move so fast!
(9) Aside from the prom, what other opportunity would I get to wear a sparkling tiara?
(8) Leaps! Need I say more?
(7) Irish dance introduced me to a handful of amazing girls who have dreams just as big as mine!
(6) The powerful rhythm of hard shoe dancing.
(5) In a million years, I never thought I could look graceful until I learned how to dance in soft shoe.
(4) Toe Walking
(3) The chance to perform powerful, moving choreography before large and small audiences.
(2) High clicks. They never get old.
(1) I’m an official mascot for St. Patricks Day!
What do you love about being an Irish Dancer?
Article written by Shelly Allen
Photo by Shelly Allen Photography
TAGS: 10, celebrate, choreography, click, culture, dance, dancer, dancing, day, dreams, feet, friends, Hathaway, Irish, Irish Culture, leap, love, patricks, pattys, performances, saint, school, Shelley, Shelly, shows, st., ten, tiara, toe, top, Utah, walk
Back to top